Hi everyone! So…I’ve decided to create a special post to celebrate 2015. You might be thinking, “It’s a little late for that, don’t you think?” Well…I purposely decided to wait until the 15th. Happy 1/15/15 everyone!
1) Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing and Moisture Gel: I bought a tub of this stuff last year…it’s probably only ~75% used up. This stuff lasts a crazy long time. And for just $10.00? Definitely worth it.
2) Holika Holika Fairy Water Pure Fresh Emulsion: I’ve been using this bottle for a little over half a year, and it’s only about 60% used up. Which I find pretty amazing. Most emulsions and essences last a pretty long time, so you’ll probably only need to buy 1 a year, which is awesome.
3) Yves Rocher Vanille Noire: Perfumes last a really long time for me. Seriously, one bottle will probably last me around 3 years (Although the scent sometimes fades before I can even use up the bottle, though).
4) Lush Gorilla Perfume (Solid): I decided to put this in a different category because it’s different from a liquid perfume. It doesn’t last quite as long (One stick lasts me almost 2 years), but it’s still definitely worth a mention. Keep in mind I don’t use perfume every day, though…probably around once or twice a week.
5) Lush Santa’s Lip Scrub: I thought this was a little pricey at first ($10.00 + tax), but one little container lasts about a year. And I was using it around 3-5 times a week. So that’s a pretty good deal. $10.00 a year for soft lips…yes, please!
6) TheFaceShop Face It Radiance Concealer Dual Veil: I use concealer almost every day, so I want one that works well and will last me a pretty long time. This definitely meets both those requirements. The stick concealer will most likely last around 8-10 months and the liquid probably a little over a year. Sounds pretty good to me.
7) C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve The Classic All-Purpose Salve: Lip balms in general tend to last me a pretty long time, but this one seems to be especially economical. I’ve used it for about 4 months now and haven’t even managed to use half. I’m pretty sure this will last me about a year.
8) The Body Shop Glazed Apple Hand Cream: Hand creams usually last me around a year, but with this one I use less than I usually do, which is great! It’s a little pricier than some other hand creams, but you can get a good deal on it if you wait and can get quite a lot of use out of it.
9) Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets: One sheet gets the job done, which makes these pretty economical. One box of these (50) lasted me a whole 6 months.
10) Liole L’Cret Miracle Magic Lipstick SPF14: This lipstick is nice and pigmented, so one swipe generally gets the job done. Plus, it’s also a stain so you don’t have to re-apply as much as with a regular lipstick.
11) Baviphat Urban Dollkiss I Love Triple Lips: This product…is seriously long-lasting. Maybe a bit too long-lasting. Since it’s so pigmented, a tiny bit will be more than enough and you’re pretty much set for the entire day, so one little adorable apple-shaped container will last you a very long time.
12) Holika Holika Medi-Medi Acetyl Skin Clearing Wash-Off Mask: I use this mask about once every 2 weeks, once a week if I’m breaking out more and it works better and is way more economical than any sheet mask. This will probably last me about a year. Clearer skin for a year? Yes, please!
13) Icing Chip Resistant Diamond Shield: This is economical for many reasons…one is that it’s a pretty good top coat and can be used many times, since you don’t need to re-apply it much. The other is that you can use it on a lot of other things like, for example, jewellery. This is the case with many top coats, but this just so happens to be the one that I own.
14) Etude House My Castle Hand Cream: I still haven’t done a review on this yet, but I’ll say now that this hand cream is one that’ll probably last a pretty long time. You don’t need much, which is great. I have a short little description as to why I love it linked.
15) Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder: A great product for us oily-skinned people! A little goes a long way, and I don’t use it every single day, so a single container lasts a pretty long time. I have about 1/4 left, and I’ve used it for about a year now.
So…that’s it! Hope you guys enjoy and stay tuned…more reviews coming in the future!