1. You must thanks the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5/ You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Well…that seems simple enough, and a little fun, even. It also seems like a fun way to discover new blogs and share some greats blogs with others. Now…what 7 facts should I divulge to you guys?
1. Despite the fact that I’m mainly a beauty blogger, most people who know me in real life assume that I’m not too concerned with beauty and don’t know much about it. Which is true, to an extent…I’m not obsessed with looking perfect or anything, but I do take care of my skin. And this is only a hobby…I’m obviously not an expert or anything. People assume this, though, because I only wear make-up sometimes, and it’s only light make-up. Concealer and some lip tint and balm. Occasionally some mineral powder.
2. I love reading manga and watching anime. Whenever I don’t write a review, it always seems to be some post about K-Pop or K-Dramas or something. But I actually love a lot of different types of music and shows. I also like different Chinese, Hong Kong and Taiwanese songs and shows. Strangely enough, the only American network I really watch is the Food Network…
3. I love baking. But let me specify: I love baking (I find it really fun) and I especially love eating baked goods…but I can’t really bake. I didn’t start baking until my late teens and nobody in my family baked so we didn’t really have the right sort of tools for that kind of thing. So I still haven’t mastered it…but I can sometimes make a batch of cupcakes where almost all of them are decent. Improvement.
4. Because I’m petite and everything, everyone says I look way younger than I am (That may sound good, but not if people are calling you 15 or 16 at most…) and so I’d probably look all adorable dressed up in lace and doing cute, girly dances. I actually not only dislike excessive lace and frills (Don’t get me wrong, I occasionally like to dress a little on the girly side, but I prefer just being casual) but also really love complicated dances, especially from boy groups.
5. This is actually my third blog. On my previous two, I blogged about random things (Pretty much whatever came to my mind) or wrote stories. I didn’t like either website and it was difficult to get readers, plus the layout of those websites was a bit difficult to work with. I do feel like the themes on this website are a little harder to customize completely, but oh well…I like the post editor on WordPress, more.
6. Despite how talkative I can be sometimes, I can also be really withdrawn at certain times, as well. Especially, strangely enough, on dates…not because of awkwardness or shyness, but because I’m usually too busy noticing other things. I always end up going on walks by rivers or whatnot and then I get distracted by the surroundings and by the time I notice I haven’t been talking, it’s been almost 20 minutes. Opps.
7. I spend more money on food than on beauty products and K-Pop CDs, combined (Not all at once, obviously, but it definitely adds up)…luckily, I don’t gain weight. I don’t grow any taller, get any more curves or anything either, though. It’s probably not good for me to be eating so many sweets, but…I can’t help it, I guess.
Anyways, so…on to the nominations:
13. Jessica & Love
Anyways, so…that’s it! Thanks for coming by and I can’t wait to see what these nominees will write.