Okay…I’ve been trying to control how much I spend lately, especially after Christmas. I already have quite a few products in my stash that I’ve yet to try. When I can afford it, though, I want to try out some other products that I’ve been eyeing for a while now. In fact, I’m hoping that I’ll get the chance to try them sometime this year. Seriously, Korean cosmetics (Along with cute packaging) are going to be the death of me…or at least my savings (I’ve also included pictures…so you know what I’m talking about at certain points…like when I talk about the cute packaging or cute guys in the promos).
1) TheFaceShop Chia Seed Sebum Control Moisture Cream: I’ve been wanting to try this cream for ages now. I have an oily T-zone so I’m always afraid to use moisturizers, even though I know that I need them. I find a lot make my skin more oily, which bothers me. When I heard about this, and the reviews about it, I thought that it’d be perfect for me. Plus, I thought the gel texture was really cool. Once I use up my current moisturizer (Which will probably be sometime near the end of spring…which is perfect), I plan to buy this.
2) Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Essence/Emulsion: I’ve actually been looking to add one of these to my skincare routine for a while now, and these seemed great. Oil control…not to mention the pretty bottle. I’m a total sucker for nice packaging.
3) Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Lotion: After about a year, my old acne treatment cream is starting to become pretty ineffective, so I’ve been wanting to switch. I’ve heard pretty good things about this one, so I want to try it out. I’ve also had a pretty good experience with Innisfree so far, so I want to try more of their products. The name of this is also pretty fun to say…
4) Skinfood Black Sugar Mask: I ran out of my old exfoliator and, after hearing so many good reviews about this, wanted to try this. I’m also pretty curious about Skinfood’s products. Admittedly, this isn’t exactly an exfoliator (Well, at least not in name), but I love masks and I really wanted to try this. It also seemed exfoliator-like enough for me.
5) TonyMoly Peach Anti-Aging Hand Cream: My hands can get pretty dry, especially in the winter, so hand creams are a must for me. I saw the packaging for this and fell in love. It also apparently smells like peach and works great, so I really want to try this. I’ve also had a nice experience with TonyMoly so far, and would like to try more of their products.
6) My Beauty Diary masks: I’ve heard SO many good things about these masks. I saw some at my local T&T, but I was broke and they were pretty expensive. I really want to try them, though, so, when I’m no longer broke, I’m hoping to just bite the bullet and buy these.
7) Nature Republic Shine Blossom Rose Lipstick: These lipsticks just look absolutely beautiful. I own pretty much no lipstick (Unless you count the lipstick I just ordered, which is still on its way), and I thought that this would look great on my dresser. And the colours were really nice, too. Again…sucker for pretty packaging.
8) Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Lost Identity Lip Crayon: Seriously, I fell in love with this product the moment I laid eyes on it. The packaging is so nice, and the fact that it colour changes is really cool. I love the look of their products and have wanted to try one for a while now. Their website intrigued me even more, actually…seriously, if you haven’t seen it, you should go on it.
9) Etude House Kissful Tint Choux: I’ve heard lots of good things about this, and what specifically intrigued me was that a lot of people described it as a tint + gloss. I like the look of gloss, but not the stickiness, so I was curious about this product (And I’m sometimes too lazy to apply tint then lipbalm and gloss). Plus, I love tints AND multi-function products, so I definitely want to get my hands on one of these one day.
10) Etude House Sweet Recipe Chocolate Eyes: It’s so hard to find nice, matte, natural brown shadows these days. It seems like every nice brown has shimmer in it, which bothers me. I admit that it was the packaging that caught my eye at first (This entire line is just so freaking adorable…and edible looking), but then I saw the colours and fell even more in love. Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to be easily found. Or cheap.
11) A’PIEU Kissable Tint Stick: Okay, I’ll admit right now that it was totally the picture of Hyunseung that got me curious about the product (God he looks good in that picture…seriously, can you really blame me?). But then I saw that they had a “Magic” one, which changes colour to match your lips. I’m a sucker for good-looking guys (Man, marketing is a menace) and mystical colour changing tints, so I’ll have to get myself one of these one day. Once I use up some of my lip products, that is (I have way more than I need right now).
12) TheFaceShop Lovely ME:EX Love Mark Tint: Yes, another lip product. This time with a pretty suggestive name. But the concept of this tint is really cool, and I’d love to try it one day. Apparently this is drying, and can accentuate lines and cracks, which is why I was a little hesitant to buy it. But the concept is so cool, and the colours are pretty nice, that I just have to try this out. Besides, this is definitely better than using my fingers to spread liquid tint over my lips.
13) TheFaceShop Magic Pink Powder Mask: Individual masks are pretty uneconomical, so I want to get something like this. I’ve seen pretty good reviews, and I can’t resist a chance to “clear up zits and prevent future breakouts”. Plus, it has SUPER CUTE packaging (Again…sucker for nice packaging…Korean cosmetics are totally going to be the death of my wallet).
14) Secret Key Snow White Milky Pack: I’ve been eyeing this product for a while now. The name intrigued me (I’m a sucker for fairytales) and its claims were seriously too good to be true, but I want to try it anyways. It also claims to include niacinamide, which pretty much seals the deal for me.
15) Tonymoly Latte Art: I’d love pretty much anything from this line. The packaging is adorable and the benefits seem great. The reviews have also been pretty good. Honestly, I’m sold on the packaging alone. It’s unique, adorable and looks totally drinkable. Love love love it.
So there you have it. 15 products that will, hopefully, find their way to my dresser this year, once I save up some more money, that is (I guess this is a wishlist of sorts). If I actually try out all these brands, I will be exposed to 11 different brands, which definitely can’t be good for my finances. Well…it was bound to happen one day. I’ve been eyeing these products for a while, anyways. I’ll just have to wait to get them. One day, though, one day…