I’m the kind of girl who goes for the natural look…well, all the time. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t own make-up, despite popular belief. I just never look like I’m wearing any.
Anyways, I would love to review all my products, but I can’t exactly do that. Some of the stuff I have isn’t even sold anymore, so…doesn’t mean I won’t review any of it. You’ve actually read reviews for a few of the items already. I mean, I’m still trying to get this blog off the ground, so…
So…back to the topic.
What’s in my beauty bag? (Read as: What essentials do I actually bother to continually buy?)
- My lipbalm (Currently EOS Strawberry Sorbet)
- Clear mascara (Yves Rocher)
- Black mascara (Lancôme)
- Lip gloss (The Body Shop)
- Lipstick (Lancôme)
- Eyeshadow (Lancôme and Avon)
- Blush (The Body Shop)
- Concealer (Yves Rocher)
- BB cream (The Body Shop)
- Liquid eyeliner (New York Colour)
(As you can see, I shop all over the place…)
And what items would I like to add to that list? Well…
- Tinted lip balm
- Eyeshadow (i.e. pinks and purples)
- Make-up fixer or something to set my make-up with
- Blush (I currently only have 1…)
- Mascara that provides length (Mine doesn’t really do that…)
So…that’s it! I actually got a few items from my wishlist recently, but I haven’t tried them out yet or anything, so…hope they won’t disappoint me!
Anyways, thanks for reading this post…even though it probably didn’t provide any actual useful information. I’ll be doing more reviews soon, so I hope you stick around for that!
Thanks for stopping by!